Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Mittens Coloring Page

Remember those mittens on strings Mom or Grandma knitted for you? You had to thread the strings down the sleeves of your jacket and then you never lost a mitten again. Make some snowfall memories with this mittens coloring page - strings included.


I may use this as a craft template and put photos of my kids inside the mittens or use them as gift tags. You could also use these mittens line drawings as templates for your local mitten tree:  print them out, color them in and make donation ornaments for the mitten tree at the libray.

1 comment:

Ally Miller said...

Your book list is amazingly! Thanks so much for providing such information for adult coloring pages with us. I use sometimes coloring books to give me inspiration for creating my machine embroidery patterns.